Sunday, January 5, 2014

BRIDAL HAIR MIRACLE

Hi, welcome our dear reader, this place is somewhat like a diary lol, just put down some interesting details and happenings of the companys buisness and events. today i specially want to share a particular post is should have put up a long time ago. its about a preety client I worked with, it was a rather challenging one, and it gave me some much needed spark. i must say she did mention i should totally feel free to share my peculiar experience with my readers. it just wasnt what i was used to! il share picture stories after the cut.



So...our transaction was mostly via email, saw pictures of her hair and the likes, she was on natural, about 6 inches long only lol so we made plans for her to wear natural hair styles, which was still a tentative plan anyway. finally, she saw a hair she liked and sent the picture to me, we both agreed it would be perfect but...she had to get a perm!. Now i was especially happy about that cos it was going to be all easier handling a permed hair. when she got back to Nigeria, she went ahead to get her hair relaxed...guess what!?...it pulled almost all of her her and left just that @top and bottom left lol. okay it wasn't actually funny, my client was near hysteria! And I got a call, and she said.."my hair is gone!,what I'm I going to do!?" and that was how I knew it was going to be really interesting.
          okay so...that's her after pic @ top and bottom right, for her engagement...what do you think guys lol. I think she turned out very amazing. thanks to tons of holds,sprays,gels etc.. and there you have your Omamere's hair n makeup  miracle!. more pictures after the cut.



that's all basically, thanks for reading,  you're welcome to visit any time.
          bye for now, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment